Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Scarf for beginners

I finished a new scarf today on the train ride in.  I like it.  It is cozy.  Very easy stitches so hopefully it will give beginners something to do :)  I hope to have it ready to go for this weekend but, who knows what will happen...

Tonight my train was late due to a medical emergency.  Very sad I hope she is alright!!! 

I am getting so excited about next week.  I am off on vacation all week.  Which means I can finally catch up with my facebook messages.  I can knit knit knit until I can't knit no more.  And I won't have to worry about installing patches, answering questions or trying to be organized in a sea of my own chaos.   I will miss my friend Cindy, who I haven't been very nice to this week so I will have to do something to make up for it.  We are all stressed to the max and time is always running out.

I found a great book today in a sale bin so I was happy at the end of the day and my new Iphone arrived course I have to get it going.  Right now it is a beautiful paper weight.  I can't wait to see what it does!!!  maybe there is an app for knitting???? 

Right now I am watching Runway models.  I haven't watched the runway episode yet but that will be in a few..  Can't wait. 

Still working on the green sweater but, it is getting closer.  I like it. I think it will be a nice addition to my warm weather wear.  I have so much yarn but, I had to go to the craft store for a project I was doing for my friend Juliet.  While there I found some sock yarn with aloe in it.  I am going to try it out and if I like it I will make socks for my friends this Christmas.  Yes I am adding stuff to my chaotic life.  Anyway got to get ready for the runway!!!!  off the work on the sweater and watch the fun.. Have a great night:)  and happy knitting

No comments: