There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, September 26, 2009

So the time is NOW!!

Yes the time has come again when knitting is in fashion .... so to speak.  I mean only that you will not sweat pounds away when knitting.  Even though I knit year round and some may look at me funny when it is 90 degrees and I am still working with Alpaca.  I love the fall when I no longer get those are you out of your mind stares. 

Last week I received two packages that I am so excited to receive.  The first from Knit Picks with so much wonderful lace yarn.  They were having a sale.  :)

I also recieved some great stuff from Colourmart - they were not have a sale but their prices are like having a sale everyday anyway :)

I just finished my first project with the Colourmart yarn - it is blocking as we write.  I was so impressed with how it cleaned up.  I know they say it has oil on it from the machines but I can never see it.  This time I put it in a sweater bag and washed it in the washer on delicate with woollite and wala -   it bloomed up like there was no tomorrow.  It is so soft and squishy and I love it.  Tomorrow I will list it on Ravelry and on my etsy site for sale -- It is a fun, easy and fast shawlish/scarf named Frost

The next item I am working on is a soft green more of a celery color sweater.  I like it but I am still working on the body part so we will have to see how it works out.  After that I will start another project but, I am still thinking what I want to do next!!

Last night I was working on an Ebook.  I am not sure if I should publish it or try to get it published ... Still thinking it over.  It is a collection of leaf scarves and I am naming it at the moment - Twisted Leaves..

Off to knit.....:)

No comments: